Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Art Tag

20th Day of Christmas

1- Favorite paint brush.

Daler Rowney fan brush. 

2- Favorite paint.

Royal langnickel.

3- What sketchbook do you use.

Daler Rowney sketchpad watercolor.

4- Water paint or acrylic.

Acrylic, I love acrylic, for me, I find it the most movable paint.

5- Canvas or canvas roll.

Canvas.

6- Landscape or abstract.

landscape, my landscapes aren't like the once in 1800 or anything but I do like painting views.

7- The first thing you painted on a canvas.

The first thing I painted on canvas was a tree with a swing on a hill at sunset, which now I look at and think it's awful. 

8- Favorite paint hack. 

Probably a lot of people know this but I didn't my favorite hack is getting a hair dryer and drying the paint quicker.

9- Do you like a tidy or messy studio. 

I'm a bit of both I like it tidy but as I paint I somehow make my room so you can no longer see any of the tops.

10- One thing you would like to learn how to do.

I have a list, but first, paint a realistic sea painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS