Monday, 19 December 2016

Book Review.

19th Day of Christmas.
The Eternal ones by Kristen Miller. an absolutely amazing book, again my sister, recommended me this book and I can safely say it will always hold a place in my heart, for me I love reading about reincarnation, and this book is one where you will find yourself curling up into a ball of emotion as its so sweet. This book is about two people who have lived many lives together and somehow always end up together and find their way back to one another, in some lives they remember each other in the past ones, but in some they don't remember at all, it starts with a girl called haven who keeps fainting and while she is on the ground passed out she has flashbacks of another life, she then realises that the guy in her flashbacks is real and is out there somewhere, so she set off to find him. The story goes on and you find out why they remember each other and why they must be together but being together is very dangerous, this is a combination of romance and drama and action. This is one of the best books I have read, I'm currently reading book number 2 and I hope she writes a 3rd one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS